The Storm Spirit Squads perform at all home football and basketball games. They participate in many campus activities throughout the year including Simpson’s homecoming pep rally “Yell Like Hell,” a watermelon feed for the football team and youth spirit clinics. This year more than ever, the Cheerleaders and Dancers have been the face of Simpson, and participate in many community service activities throughout the academic year, such as Meals for the Heartland and Race for the Cure. At Simpson, the spirit squads are an extension of the athletic department—it’s exciting for team members to be involved in something they love at the collegiate level.
Kids Clinic - Friday and Saturday, Sept. 15-16
Kids will learn cheer fundamentals and a fun halftime performance routine from the Simpson College Cheer Team! Those who attend the clinic will get to perform with the team at the home Simpson Football Game on September 16!
What you need to know:
• Grades pre-K—5th (ages 3-13)
• $30 registration fee (includes t-shirt)
• Make checks payable to: Simpson College Cheer
• Practice from 4-6 p.m. on Friday, Sept. 15 at Hopper Gymnasium. Check-in begins at 3:30
• Football game begins at 1 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 16
Contact Heather Hulen to reserve your spot!
515-250-4774 | email@example.com